Links

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Finally, my house key is within my hands

I was suppose to go back Pahang on Friday morning. While waiting for my friend to send me off to bus station, I received call from developer office to come and collect my house key. What a luck!!😊 Very grateful to be late at that moment.
The gorgeous set of keys that comes with a PU leather like file and 1 large umbrella
Isn't the set pretty? I'm loving it😍. I get 1 box containing a leather like file, 2 entry pass card and 1 large umbrella. In the file were the handover documents were kept. The file also comes with key slot were you could put all your house key in 1 place. The bag comes with the goodies have words stated "Your dreams made affordable". They are seriously true for meπŸ˜ƒ. If I didn't buy the house and wait to have enough capital to develop my own house, which I think will definitely take more than 5 years for me to complete the task. Meanwhile after 2 years time, I already can live in my house right now. I am so happy 😍.

The project manager who show the house really explain very detail on things that comes with the house.
Bonus, my house already installed with 3 phase system. It really saves me a lot ringgit  as one of my friend just upgrade his shop with 3 phase system and it cost him around RM 5 K. If the project manager didn't tell, I wouldn't know about the existence of the 3 phase system in my house. Plus, a 3 phase system would give better electricity distribution to the house.
Even better, I didn't have to pay any single cent to get the key to my house as it was all included in the loan already. One of my girlfriend were very jealous of me as she have to fork out her own money around RM 2 K to get the key to her house 5 years back.
Well, there are still Master bedroom and ground floor open for rent. For those who are interested, can contact me in the mudah link New rooms at Pulai Hijauan, Skudai or my blog in details about room for rent for the house [1]
Happy working tomorrow :D

Reference:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2014/11/rooms-for-rent-in-pulai-hijauan.htm

2 comments: