Links

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

How to do make up or take selfie when not enough lighting or blackout



I am used to do make up in condition where the lighting is not enough or during blackout. I even bought a mirror with a built in LED light for that purpose.
Similar model of LED mirror that I have used. Picture from http://dealizle.com/
However, the mirror is too huge to stuff in my daily make up bag.
Dimension of the LED mirror. Picture from http://dealizle.com/
Some more, the LED mirror requires 4 unit of AA batteries in order to be used.


Which would be a lot better if using USB cable instead.

I also need my own mirror to do make up since I am far sighted and the normal mirror in the public bathroom is too far for me to see without my glasses. And I also don't like to conquer the mirror in the prayer room as I would take time to finish my make up.

Now, I am using only LED lamp that can be powered up using powerbank via USB cable. And use normal mirror since it is more handy that way.

Sorry on the messy working table. A lot in hand this morning
With good lighting angle

Slightly off in the lighting angle
I opt for LED light without stand as it would be much easier to toss in my handbag for daily usage.
Hope this entry would help you to get better idea to do your make up even when the lighting is low.

Really interested with this LED wall mounted mirror to put in my room or bathroom.
Jerdon HL88CL 8.5" LED Lighted Wall Mount Makeup Mirror with 8x Magnification, Chrome Finish
Would be easy to do make up in the bathroom
Extendable version would be even better.
Extendable Wall Mount Bath Magnifying Makeup Mirror

Till then, have a good weekdays.



No comments:

Post a Comment