Links

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Gardening, my new routine in daily life

I started to seriously with gardening since early 2016. Ever since involve in fb group: Kebun Bandar: Jom Taman Sendiri.

Now I normally wake up by 5 am daily. And immediately go downstairs to attend my cats and plants after Subuh prayer. Normally I finish everything by 8 am.

My daily gardening routine:
1. Loosen the soil of pots
2. Put the food waste from cats into the pots
3. Watering the plants using my small sprinkler head
Filling in the recycle bottle


The bottle filled with water that being used earlier to store plant overnight before planting them in pots in the morning

The naughty Karrem snooping around



Using "sabut" pinang tree as pot base in order to prevent the soil from coming out from the water hole


The filled pot on the right part of this picture

Dell sniffing the bread mol



One curious cat named Dell

My cat, Dell being curious of what his Mommy do
I know it is lots of work. But now I don't use excuse not to do it. Plus, it is fulfilling to see the cats and plants grow happily.
Although the soil at the side of my house is full of stones, I used poly bag and pots to plants what I want. I do with effort, no longer with excuse. 
Till then, have a good happy green day.

No comments:

Post a Comment