Links

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Update 2 on my black sugar cane

I have make my first update on the growth of my black sugar cane in the last entry. Actually, I have experiment 2 version of planting technique for the sugar cane.

First is by planting 45 degree.
Second is by planting horizontally.

Both planting technique were done at the same day. That is on 14 August 2016.
Refer to image below on the growth rate. Especially on the quantity of the new shoots that coming out from each version.
45 degrees planting grew 4 shoots after 25 days
Refer to my blog entry on update 1 on my black sugar cane for the previous update after 18 days and entry on growing black sugar cane at home for previous update after 14 days.
Horizontal planting grew only 2 shoots after 25 days
My conclusion would be planting technique 45 degrees have better output than horizontal planting.

Till then, be safe while gardening.


No comments:

Post a Comment