Links

Monday, September 19, 2016

Wet food herbs for cats

I started to make my own wet food for cats since early 2016. This is because I have plenty of cats and I do find that it is more cost effective making it own my own. Plus, I get to put herbs that suits my cats conditions and needs. Custom solution for me and my cats.

5 packs for my first customer
Chicken flavor. 85 gm per pack
Ingredients for the wet food: chicken, water, carrots, cucumber, ginger, Vitamin C, Vitamin A,  exclusive herbs for kidney health and skin.

Benefits of this wet food herbs:
1) help to increase immune system
2) stimulates urination and helps to keep kidneys healthy
3) improve skin health
4) detoxify the body
5) defend against colds
6) optimize digestion
7) have vitamin C and A

For me personally, this is the the best home made food that my cats loves. Where they tends to eat till their bowl clean and clear. However, I used to mixed rice with the wet food herbs. By doing so, it helps my cats to get full faster and at the same time reduce their food cost. Yet, they still benefit with all the good nutritions and vitamins. I do found that one of my new cat that only consume solely on biscuits, do eat until the food bowl clean on the mixed rice and wet food herbs.
The thoroughly mixed rice with the wet food herbs for my cats meal this morning
My precious baby boy Dell, focus eating the good food mixed without looking elsewhere
I am proud to have my own wet food herbs product because it is free from preservatives. Hopes that my cats will be healthy and have long life span. Moreover, my wet food cat herbs is SALT free. Unlike the existing wet food for cats in the market like this [1]. If there is no salt stated in the ingredient, you have to look for sodium [2], a type of salt. One of more reason why cats that have more tendency to get kidney stones or urinary disease.

Introduction price is RM 2 per 85 gm pack. While stock last.

Till then, have a good day playing with your little ones.

Reference:
[1] https://www.amazon.com/Rachael-Ray-Nutrish-Natural-Food/dp/B00I2KPNYI/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1474292460&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=Wet+Cat+Food&psc=1
[2] http://pets.thenest.com/salt-cat-food-good-bad-10443.html

No comments:

Post a Comment