Links

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Update on growth of my plants (tomatoes, pumpkin, longan Brazil, mandarin tangerine) on 1st week of Feb 2017

Update for this weekend.
At this moment, the top tomato only have a slight red in colour.

At this moment, all tomatoes still green in colour.

Tomatoes:
The top tomato becoming more red. And one more also in process getting red.
One of my tomato becoming full in red colour
Picture taken from top angle

Taken from top and my right side
Picture of the full tomato tree
Garlic that I plant to protect the tomato tree from being attacked by mealy bugs in organic way

Pumpkin:
This is the look after almost 2 months.
The second female flower of my pumpkin after manual pollination last 2 days ago. Seems like it still fine = not withered like the first female flower. I use rafia rope to tie the flower after manual pollination. Hoping the male pollen would not washed a way during rain 
The third female flower




The fourth female flower. Still small. Seems like it only take 3 days for it to grow and booming = ready for manual pollination

Male flower while it still young. The difference is female flower have fruit ball under the flower petal

Male flower. Long and straight. No fruit ball under it petal

Male flower. Booming and bud condition
I already have 4 mature female pumpkin flower. The first one died as I was late to manual pollinate it. The other 3 seems to have promising looks after I manually pollinate them.


Germinated seeds= longan Brazil, mandarin oranges

The look of my longan Brazil after given good care. Seems like in better condition compare to my first germination attempt

The mandarin tangerine seeds seems to survive well after replant on soil
Till then, do keep on looking after your precious plants and fruits vigorously. In order to get maximum output.

No comments:

Post a Comment