Links

Thursday, March 30, 2017

My first pumpkin harvest. It is sweet and crunchy eaten raw

This is the harvest after almost 4 months and 22 days planting it.

The look last night after plucking it

After washing the outer skin thoroughly from soil

Cut it in half

The small size of my pumpkin

Cutting quarter of it for my cats breakfast

Mixing pumpkin with my cats breakfast food

The balance

Mixed rice for cats breakfast food

Gathering the seeds for replanting

Size of the seed

Throwing the seeds on soil

Putting soil on top of the seeds

Half of the pumpkin. Basically the total weight around 386 gm

3 quarter of the pumpkin. Still quite heavy


I have give most of my colleagues to taste slices of my raw pumpkin. They say it taste sweet, with no bitter residue. Unlike taste if young papaya.
Seems like my pumpkin regardless small, it is still heavy and full.
Can read my first attempt in planting pumpkin here.
Till then, have fun in harvesting your crops 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment