Links

Sunday, April 2, 2017

My weekend activity: cleaning up my house compound

Since this weekend I feel in a better health, I decided to tend after my long ignored baby plants.

Mixing my home made organic fertilizer.
Fertilizer

Green water rich with ammonia (NH3)

Adding final touch = 4.8 liter of rain water. Tap water is poisonous for plants [1]

Mixing the fertilizer water
I spray and water the plants using my home made organic fertilizer.

My mulberry tree

Trimming my mulberry tree

Close up from above

Culprit for my calamondin tree being soaked with neem oil concoction

My harum manis

Have some disease with the leaves

The overgrown grass near my calamondin and pandan coconut tree


My forever loyal companion, Dell
 After cleaning up process



Overall look after tidying it up

My baby Dell trying to make friend with the cat near the dustbin

Somehow he don't want to leave me alone

Seems to be new leaves for my pumpkin 

One of my dwarf to be pumpkin

The main branch seems to dry out already

The big pumpkin in front of my cat cage area

Close up of it

The size

This one also quite big. It was under creeping plants

The size
My chili flower bud. Only 1 tree manage to grow till 2 feet high now

My pier betle (sirih) tree. Finally one grow

Empty basket

Weighing the trimmed mulberry leaves. I manage to get 23 gm

My de-stressing moment with M&M crispy


My late lunch. "Nasi ayam bistik" and "mee goreng basah" in majlis shop in Pulai with good companion before continue working after that

Close up on "ayam bistik"

Close up on "mee goreng basah"
Till then, have a good productive time in spending your weekend.

Reference:
[1] http://urbangardenguide.com/homepage/indoor/is-tap-water-bad-for-plants/

No comments:

Post a Comment