Links

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

My home grown and organic papaya

Finally I succeed in making the papaya flower last by spraying neem oil weekly. And it manage to survive, grow
 bigger and healthy as a good papaya fruit.

My last entry about my papaya [1].

My first papaya harvested last 3 June 2017 (early week of Ramadhan). Although it is small, surprisingly quite heavy in weight = 844 gm. 

My second papaya harvested on 26 June 17. Last 24 June 17, it only have spotted yellow spot on it. And it is also quite heavy = 516 gm despite it is smaller than the first papaya.

Both of them come from same tree. The fruit taste sweet and juicy. The inside part also pretty. The best part is it is organic.

Till then, I personally think that it is worth spending your time for the plants. As it is good exercise and de-stressing activity that bear a fruitful outcome.

[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2016/10/growth-of-my-papaya-tree-in-my-house.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment