Links

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

My make up for today. Truly feel I have completed my eyebrows technique

I am using my MAC travel slanted brush number 263SE.

Close up of the slanted MAC 263SE brush
The custom MAC travel brush set [1]

The result of make up this morning. Taken before going to work. This look took me almost 20 minutes. That is within the range of allocated make up time 30 minutes for daily look
I just focus on my eyebrows for this look after put on my foundation. I use eyebrow powder for this look. Then I put on simple eyeliner. Finish off with blusher and matte lipgloss for lips. That really meet the allocated 30 minutes make up time for daily look. No more playing with eye shadows for me since it would consume time for almost 1 hour due to blending procedure.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the outcome of my make up today. As the eyebrows is on point regardless taken via primary phone camera.
Well, practise makes perfect.

Till then, have fun in playing with your daily make up😍

No comments:

Post a Comment