Links

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Review on mirror with magnifying function

Below is my review of the mirror with 7x magnifying function after using it more than 4 months time [1]:

Yes. At first it is horrifying. My girlfriend hate it the most. Even others also hate it [2]. As it enables me to see all the imperfections on my skins. Such as huge pores, whiteheads, blackheads, flaky dried skins and etc. But the good part is, it makes me more alert on what is happening to my skins. Also makes me put more effort to have better skin conditions.

For me, I found that it is easy to use in anytime and anywhere. Even when the room have poor lighting or dark. As this mirror have light around it.
Regardless it would be nice to have a huge vanity mirror stationed at home, I have to be cost efficient and practical. As this magnifying mirror is easier to bring and use all the time. Plus, I normally more time in lab and less time at home. Which make a huge vanity mirror not cost efficient for me.

Since I am long sighted glass wearer, I do find my make up become more precise. Such as my eyeliner. The eyeliners becoming more tidy and neat compare to when I am using my 3x magnifying mirror.
Even my foundation less cakey. Since I am able to see clearly which part that need to be given extra care from the magnifying mirror.
After using the mirror, I do found that it helps makes my make up looks more subtle, smooth and flawless. It was like previously, I wrongly put on too much make up on me. Now, I manage to put just nice amount on me. Which also help to save me from using too much and wallet friendly😌

This mirror is not that heavy. Where I am able to put on make up using 1 hand to hold it and 1 more hand to apply it.

The mirror also makes my subconscious perks up more as it shows all the imperfections on my face.
Which I do find it fine as I am able to mend and tend those parts accordingly myself. I only go for facial one (1) time so far. But I refrain from doing so as I do not have extra to splurge on such. Also as I have read where one beauty blogger end up with damage skin condition after go for facial [3,4].
My-Skin-Ravaged-Allergic-Reaction-After-Facial-Experience_day-1-after-facial_COVER-2

Therefore to be safe and cost efficient, I only scrub and put mask on my face only twice per week. Seems like my method suits me since I have less acne and skin problem. I am able to monitor my skin condition daily in a better way using this mirror.

Magnification mirrors are really designed for people who wear glasses. Either long sighted deficiency or short sighted deficiency. You are able to take your glasses off to apply makeup. As using normal mirror, you can’t see clearly when you take off your glasses and might end up giving up from putting on make up or have very smudge look [5].

Mirror description:
This LED makeup mirror gives out cool light to ensure better eye protection and helps you finish your makeup any time in the pub, car or other dark place. 360° rotation and sucker design makes it possible to do makeups in any direction and place. Elegant look can match any environments, which is a perfect gift for ladies and girls in Halloween, Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, etc. 

Features:
1. ABS is environmental and finger prints are not easy to be left on it.
2. Magnified mirror with high definition can magnify every detail of your face clearly, which lets it easy for you to do delicate makeup.
3. 360° rotation allows you to adjust it to any angle or height as you need freely.
4. Cool LED light can make up the light defects without dazzling, which is ideal for you to make up in the dark or poorly lighted areas. 
5. Bottom sucker can be sucked on the wall, table or other smooth and flat surface easily.
6. USB charging is convenient to get it charged, and you can use it for 5 consecutive hours on a single charge.
7. Portable size is perfect for the beauty on the go.

Specifications:
Material: ABS + Glass
Option: 5x Magnification, 7x Magnification
Color: As Pictures Show
Built-In Lithium Battery: 1250mAh
Diameter Without LED Tube: 14.5cm / 5.7inch
Diameter With LED Tube: 18.5cm / 7.3inch
Height: 20.5cm / 8.1inch
Quantity: 1 x Set of 1Pc LED Makeup Mirror + 1Pc USB Cable
Package Weight: Approx. 437gm

Use of Sucker:
Installation: Press the sucker on smooth and flat surface, and rotate the mirror base clockwise to fasten it.
Detachment: Rotate the mirror base and pull the lug to remove the sucker.

Package Includes:
1 x LED Makeup Mirror
1 x USB Cable

Note:
Please use this item with proper distance, or it will be dizzy if too far.

The mirror with magnifying function: 7x. Able to see my under eye crow feet clearly
Advantage:
- built in battery
- bright light
- magnifying function 7 x

Disadvantage:
- huge size
- light on button easily turn on when put in bag
[3] https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexrees/beauty-blogger-posts-horrifying-results-of-a-facial-gone-wro
[4] https://www.bforbunbun.com/my-horrific-post-facial-experience-you-need-to-read-this/
[5] http://www.webrn-maculardegeneration.com/lighted-magnifying-mirrors.html

No comments:

Post a Comment