Links

Monday, December 18, 2017

The clearer view of my banana from "pisang tanduk" plant today

Today able to see banana clearly. As the skin of the heart already peel off 1 part of it.
Can see the skin of pisang tanduk heart is almost 2 feet long
From the length of the heart skin that is almost 2 feet long, I might able to get longer banana😍. After counting, I might able to get 12 to 14 bananas from 1 tree😍. Can see the look of the pisang tanduk heart last 14 December 2017 [1].

Can see how creative Dell is to seek attention from me while I do my gardening activity. He sneak up my shoulder😅
Fortunately Dell already slim
Dell even being creative in seeking my attention by climbing and rest on my shoulder while I was doing my gardening works.
Dell is being very sneaky. He is enjoying the wind blow up above my shoulder. Haish, Dell is treating me like a good resting human tree😅

Manage to harvest 3 papaya today. Regardless it is small, the taste is very sweet. Dell even finish off 3 slices in one go just now.

Till then, have fun sharing fresh organic harvest with your pets😍

Previous entry on my pisang tanduk:
[1] The look of my pisang tanduk heart from far using my camera phone http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/12/finally-my-pisang-tanduk-show-off-its.html

No comments:

Post a Comment