Links

Monday, April 2, 2018

My organic rose found stolen today

My organic rose just bloom last 31 March 2018 [1]. I was unwell yesterday and did not take note on my organic rose that I plant outside my house gate.
Today I was half well, so I manage to trim a little inner part of my yard. I do notice no red colour rose from the gap of my gate in a glimpse.
Then, this evening I eventually know why. As actually the branch of my blooming rose were broken by force and taken!!! No wonder I am unable to see the red colour of my blooming organic rose. Since it normally take -3 to 4 days to wither. Suspected it is done yesterday.


Can see the broken part taken by force. Not even using a proper cutter!!

Close up on the broken rose branch.

New rose bud on the other side of the leftover branch.
Frankly, I don't mind if the person stealing my rose with proper way to cut the rose stem or branch. When they broke it forcefully like this, it traumatized my precious rose plant and might slow the current growth rate. May the thief lives being punish with the same force also as per what they did to my precious rose plant.

Seems like I need to muster my strength to relocate my precious rose into safer location inside my house gate instead. As the residential area of mine no longer safe for even rose to be planted outside the house gate. Despite it is gated guarded residential area😒.

Till then, be careful with crops thieves in your residential area.

References:
[1] The look of my organic rose that bloom last 31 March 2018 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/finally-my-organic-rose-bloom-yesterday.html
[2] Replanting my rose to avoid from being stolen again http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/replanting-activities-this-morning.html

No comments:

Post a Comment