Links

Monday, April 2, 2018

The look of my marinated chicken last night before I put in the freezer

I manage to buy half a chicken yesterday. From that, I manage to get 3 plastics to marinate it for my next coming lunch before I freeze them up [1]. I used sweet soy sauce, some salt, some turmeric powder only to marinate the chicken.
First plastic weigh 255 gm before marinate.

First plastic weigh 254 gm before marinate.

First plastic weigh 263 gm before marinate.

The look 3 of them after marinating process in their plastic bag.


The fully soaked marinated chicken in plastic bag.
Last time I have to defrost the chicken before marinate it. Today, I manage to process the chicken and immediately marinate them before throw them in the freezer. Which I think could help to reduce the cooking process time. As I just need to throw the frozen chicken in my travel cooker in slow cook mode [3]. Without need to wait to defrost it when I am in a hurry😌.

Till then, have fun in prepping your food in advance before cooking time😉.

References:
[1] The look of my cooked marinated chicken last 25 March 2018 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/03/my-attempt-to-cook-marinated-chicken.html
[2] The look of my cooked marinated chicken last 28 March 201 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/03/my-simple-marinated-chicken-for-todays.html
[3] The look of my travel cooker when received last 30 January 2018 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/01/my-new-travel-cooker-15-litre.html

No comments:

Post a Comment