Links

Monday, April 18, 2016

Healthy cooked Black Pomfret (bawal hitam) steam limau style in faculty

Since I was in detoxing process from seawater consumption, I have decided to cook a healthy meal for Sunday lunch.
I have to cook in the faculty as I am having 9 am discussion with my lab-mate.

Breakfast of milo with goat milk

Setup for cooking since I can't cook in the pantry as it is going to be used for discussion. The black pomfret already gutted and de-scale. I am using Gred A Black Pomfret for the dish. Buy fresh ones in Mersing. RM 25 per kg = 2 fish

Close up on the used ingredients

Delicately cutting the onions. I am using lots of garlic and ginger for this dish

Posing for the photographer

Focus as need to finish cooking by 1 pm for lunch

The almost cooked Black Pomfret. In the process of turning side of the fish for last touch up

The cooked meal for the day
Conclusion. The recipe and the preparation is easy. I start cooking 11 am and finish by 12.54 pm. I gut and clean the fish within the duration. Now feel like can join cooking with Iron Chef. I love the Blue Iron Chef. As he is so calm during the contest.
Till then, have a good day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment