Links

Monday, January 30, 2017

Review on Vidal Sassoon hair dryer S108

This is my first hair dryer.
Bought in 2008. That time have discount offer. RM 99 from 129.
I bought it immediately since it is Vidal Sassoon brand. At that time, Vidal Sassoon were quite a good brand for a hair dryer. Plus, it was ionic with ceramic coating.
Specification of the hair dryer as below:-
Type : S108
Ref : VS25383H
Voltage: 230V~50-60 Hz
Wattage: 1800W
Foldable : yes

Info on the dryer that I found from internet https://www.tokopedia.com/bagusmurah/vidal-sassoon-vs25383h-1800w-compact-hair-dryer

It has heat speed 1 and 2. Cold wind after heat speed 2. Which means the cold wind speed is stronger
But over time, the hair dryer easily become hotter during usage. Where can smell burn when I dry a damp towel during raining season in December 2014 in Pekan, Pahang. Which definitely not good for delicate stuff like my precious hair. At time I bought the hair dryer, I don't consider function/technology on automatic heat protections as a major concern or function in a hair dryer compare to now. Where now the Vidal Sassoon hair dryer is fast overheating. Even when I use heat number 1.
I do find such function/technology is a must for my current usage. As it would help to protect the hair dryer. Also give a length on the device life span.
Now the hair dryer already have crack all over the body and nozzle area. Still, it works regardless overheating issue.


I have been using the hair dryer till 2014. It is really handy for traveling. The wind strength is sufficient enough for me at that time.
I still keep the hair dryer. Cause few of it parts can still be used in few projects.
But today, I have decided to let the hair dryer go. As last time I lend one of the lab mate my hair dryer to help dry stray kitten in lab area. After I took it back, I remember I still kept my Vidal Sassoon hair dryer in lab. I quickly look for it and eventually found it. I immediately give it to the lab mate. At least, the hair dryer still could be used to help others such as the stray kitten😉
Till then, have a good dry hair day😘

No comments:

Post a Comment