Links

Thursday, October 5, 2017

3rd update in Oct 17 - my mulberry, Dell,horn banana and papaya

This is the pictures take this morning. Seems like I have to do pruning my mulberry tomorrow during off day if want to get next batch of fruit supplies. 
Fresh vitamin C at home. The size getting longer than previous [1]

Well while I was cleaning the cage and plucking the mulberries, Dell do accompany me during the time regardless his food being served.
Below is the pictures of he asking for pet as barter trade after accompanying me to errands at home😍 Such a clingy male cat. Very rare😝
Circle pink = where he park his feet which on my knees on top left picture. And his front hand holding my hand for more pet in below left picture.
Finally he eat his food after a long pet time.

Update on my horn banana (pisang tanduk):
Earlier this week I count have around 11 small ones poking out from the main tree. This morning, I count it already increase to almost 17 small ones.

The most left red circle looks like a small baby banana that grow from the main tree bark

Close up of the above picture



Yellow circle is the one that looks like white roots of the banana tree





Parts that in red circle is the confirmed small baby banana tree.
Parts in yellow circle is the one that looks like baby banana but not yet showing cause still very small. And something like white colour roots of the banana tree.

Update on my papaya:
The first batch. Red circle is the ripening orange colour

Second batch. Can see in yellow circle the top ones is bearing more fruits that below in red circle
Till then, have a good time eating fresh vitamin C at home.

Reference:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/10/update-oct-17-on-my-mulberry-and-newly.html

No comments:

Post a Comment