Links

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Self make up during wedding event in year 2010 and 2011

I think I start playing and experimenting with full face make up after I start work in 2008.

I like top picture since my face look really fresh despite the late night sleep😅 I put additional sun glass to protect the privacy of the person beside me😉
Top picture is taken in 2011. While bottom in 2010. Both during wedding event of my closed ones😉
That time, I normally use contact lenses in order to show the eyeshadow colour that I have put on. I use very minimal make up brush and simple cosmetics. Since that time I am not that serious to spare time invest in the area. As I do focus more on gathering information to buy my 1st house😉
Regardless, I do take a good care of my skin such as by making sure to clean up after each  make up application and consistent 3 step skincare routine (wash→toner→moisturizer→exfoliate one per week). As a result, minimum make up application good enough for me to look fresh despite late night sleep😉 I not even use concealer that time😌
I am very fortunate to have early awareness on good skincare routine.
Till then, have a good time in taking care of your skin😘

Reference:
[1] My looks in 2013 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/01/my-selfie-looks-during-my-golden-age.html

No comments:

Post a Comment