Links

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

My new travel cooker 1.5 litre

I feel really happy. As I just receive my birthday gift today. It is travel cooker with capacity 1.5 liter.
It have 4 cooking function. To cook rice, congee (porridge), slow cook and yogurt.
The cute travel cooker that have 4 cooking function = rice, congee, slow cook and yogurt.
The top left hole is for pressure release function.


Inside look.
Top compartment covered in blue coloured plastic.
Able to see the bottom part.
The heating element in the bottom.
The 1 whole set. Also have measurement cup and rice scoop.
I am thinking more on how to bake cake in it 😋. Since I love cake very much.
For me personally, I do think this kind of device really good for those who always on the move like me. Suitable for those who love to travel all around the place, for baby food, for elderly food, for confinement food and for 2 person consumption in one go. 
Till then, will update once I start cooking with the cute device 😉 [1].

Reference:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/01/cook-oat-in-my-travel-cooker.html

No comments:

Post a Comment