Links

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Unboxing Digi loyalty reward to me = Oppo A71 (2018)

I am very lucky to be the selected Digi user to be awarded opportunity to get such nice sleek phone with a very good deal. The model that Digi offer me is Oppo A71 (2018) [1]. I thought I was going to get Oppo A71 the first model.
I myself were surprised when received the phone. As this phone model just being released in February 2018 [1]!! Plus, it only took 3 days for the phone to be in my hand yesterday and being used immediately. 10 out of 10 for customer satisfaction rating from me.
All pictures here is taken using my old but reliable digital camera Canon Ixus 105.

The unboxing process [2]:
The nice looking received parcel from Digi.



The pretty inner yellow box from Digi.




The content of the yellow box.

The blue colour is the free phone casing from Digi.

The front part is envelope containing new sim card of mine.

The first layer of Oppo A71 (2018) phone box cover from Digi.


The front of Oppo A71 (2018) phone box.


Opening the phone box.




The covered Oppo A71 (2018) phone in plastic.

Me opening the sim card and SD card slot.

The look of the empty sim card and SD card slot.

The close up look of the free casing from Digi.


Get extra tempered glass also.


I make sure to make backup of all my chats before changing my phone. So that there will be no lost conversation and crucial information from my customers and suppliers. Have to fully utilize the existing technology in the system.

Get new sim card to be used with the new phone.

The look of the filled sim card and SD card slot.

Finally, turning on the new Oppo A71 (2018) phone.
For me, the Oppo A71 (2018) phone offer from Digi is a blessing. As my Samsung J7 Prime just died last 28 March 2018 [3].
I have been suffering a lot by using 3 devices ever since the death of my Samsung J7 Prime: Asus Zenfone 2, Galaxy Tab 3 (loaned from lab) and my digital camera Canon Ixus 105.
What matter is Oppo A71 (2018) rewarded by Digi is 3 GB RAM and internal memory 32 GB. Same with my dead Samsung J7 Prime. Talk about luck.

Till then, have fun enjoying reward from Digi 😉.

References:
[1] https://www.oppo.com/in/smartphone-a71
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unboxing

No comments:

Post a Comment