Links

Monday, October 9, 2017

My review on Zoeva pink elements classic set

I bought the set last 13 March 2015 in luxola.com before in re-brand to Sephora. I bought it since it is the cheapest and have all the basic brushes that I need which is RM 293 at that time.

It has 8 pieces of brushes that is:

  • Buffer brush
  • Luxe Face Paint brush
  • Luxe Sheer Cheek brush
  • Luxe Soft Definer brush
  • Luxe Pencil brush
  • Luxe Petit Crease brush
  • Wing Liner brush
  • Brow Line brush  
Current price for this brush set RM 379. Increment near 30% for the past 2 years time on the price.
Credit to Sephora [1]
For me, the brushes that I need to add for this set is:

  • Powder brush
  • Spoolie
  • Concealer brush

I use Real Technique blusher brush for powder and Jessup concealer brush to complete the Zoeva pink elements classic set
The received brush set packaging last time in March 2015

The unpacked parcel. Please excuse the messy background of my work desk

The brush set that comes with a lovely PVC silver pouch ๐Ÿ˜

It has been long since I use this brush set since I left it for Pahang back up last time while I was still studying in UMP. Well, I still haven't finish unpack and re-pack all my stuff. 
Regardless, this brush set still in a good condition. Only the ferrule has been peeling due to aging process, I think๐Ÿ˜‚

Till then, have fun in keeping your brush clean for next usage.

References:
[1] The current price of Zoeva Pink Elements set in Sephora https://www.sephora.my/products/zoeva-pink-elements-classic-set
[2] My review on Zoeva Luxe Complete set http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/12/my-review-on-zoeva-luxe-complete-set.html

No comments:

Post a Comment