Links

Friday, December 22, 2017

My review on Zoeva Luxe Complete Set make up brush

At that time in 2015 in Luxola (now re-brand as Sephora), the Zoeva Luxe Complete Set price is RM 517. I think at that time I get 25% discount which I only pay RM 387.50 only.

It consists of 15 pieces make up brushes [1]:
  • Luxe Face Definer brush.
  • Silk Finish brush.
  • Luxe Highlight brush.
  • Luxe Cheek Finish brush.
  • Concealer buffer.
  • Luxe Soft Crease brush.
  • Luxe Defined Crease brush.
  • Soft Definer brush.
  • Crease brush.
  • Pencil brush.
  • Petit Crease brush.
  • Smoky Shader brush.
  • Fine Liner brush.
  • Wing Liner brush.
  • Brow Line brush.
  • Large clutch.
The received brush set last April 2015
The brush set comes with a clutch and dust bag. Which I found very nice. The brush bristle very soft, less shedding. And it still in a good condition after almost 2 years spending time with me.

Nowadays the price is RM 796. Regardless if have 40% discount, still would need to pay RM 477.60. Which is still expensive for me.

Till then, have fun in shopping for a make up brush of your dream😉

References:
[1] The Zoeva Luxe Complete set in Sephora https://www.sephora.my/products/zoeva-luxe-complete-set
[2] My Zoeva Pink Elements set http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/10/my-review-on-zoeva-pink-elements.html

No comments:

Post a Comment