Links

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

The tall look of my horn banana (pisang tanduk) offspring this morning

Currently there are 4 tall offspring of my horn banana (pisang tanduk) this morning [1].

Overview of my tallest horn banana (pisang tanduk) offspring. The banana is also circled in red on the left side of this picture.
There are 4 tall offspring at this moment which on the verge of bearing first leaves.
To show the huge trunk size of my precious horn banana (pisang tanduk) tree.







My pumpkin at home [2].
The largest pumpkin at this moment

The one that I just pollinate early this week
For those who are interested to get their hands on this good quality horn banana (pisang tanduk) offspring, can buy from me with price RM 10 for each offspring. Price excluding delivery,  excluding cost to dig the offspring and excluding gst.
Till then, have fun in looking after your plants before leaving home for work every morning 😉

References:
[1] My horn banana (pisang tanduk) that bear 16 unit of bananas http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/12/update-on-my-pisang-tanduk-or-horn.html

No comments:

Post a Comment